Why Won't They Call Me Back?
Initial Benefit Statement: An explanation of what you are offering, what it means, and why anyone should care- in the exact opposite order
People can't be interested in what they don't know exists.
"If they would just call me back, then I know I could sell them..."
"If I could just get in front of them..."
"If they would just listen to what I have to say..."
"I don't understand it. Why won't they call me back?"...
In the world of sales, few obstacles are more critical yet more difficult than finding opportunities.
But until we have an audience to hear our message, these "opportunities" are not opportunities at all. They are nothing more than names and numbers.
In "Why Won't They Call Me Back?" Todd outlines the step-by-step of process of developing an initial benefit statement to ensure prospects call you back. He answers the following questions:
- How do you create a sound "Initial Benefit Statement" that answers, the "No kidding?" test?
- How do you maximize features, advantages and benefits?
- Why do you need to know your "ideal client" (and it's NOT EVERYONE)?
- How do you maximize referral opportunities?
- How do ensure your message is listened to in its entirety?
- How do you empower "gatekeepers"?
Handouts: "I just got a job in sales. Now what?" A Playbook for Skyrocketing Your Commissions book