How to Double Your Productivity in 1/2 the Time
Goal Setting and Time Management
Goals: Achieving all that you desire, all that you deserve, and all that you need to lead a fulfilled life
Time Management: Planning your plan to execute your plan to achieve your goals
You can’t get where you are going if you do not know where you want to be. If you do not know where you want to be, any roadmap will get you there. In “How to Plan Your Plan,” Todd outlines the step-by-step of process of establishing goals and developing an executable plan to skyrocket your sales. Todd answers the following questions:
- Why goals?
- What are your goals?
- How do you prioritize goals?
- How do professional and personal goals correlate?
- What is necessary to achieve these goals?
- What have you been doing well to achieve those goals?
- What can you do to improve on achieving these goals?
- Why do we need a daily and weekly schedule to achieve these goals?
- What is my daily and weekly schedule to achieve these goals?
- How do I make my daily and weekly schedule to achieve these goals?
Handouts: Dare to Dream! Tasks List, “What you Do” Schedule, “What you Must Do” Schedule, “Fight the Good Fight”